This Policy is a primary instrument to raise awareness the company on the principles of Quality and Security and it is applied to all areas specified in the perimeter of certification, as well as to Seastema staff, to customers and to suppliers who are in some way involved in the processes and / or in the management of information that are part of the field of application of the Integrated Management System, in any manner such information are presented (paper, electronic, transmitted verbally).
The integrated company policy was developed on the basis of international standards that provide the requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and of an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security.
The strategic principles to which the top management of Seastema is inspired to reach its objectives can be summarized as follows:
• The customer focus
• The Leadership
• The system monitoring
• The active participation of people
• The personal training
• Il controllo dei fornitori: The check of suppliers
• The alignment with the guidelines and with the indications provided by the leader company
• The process approach
• The improvement
• The decision process based on evidences
• The management of internal and external relations
• The maintenance of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information