SEASPILOT CRUISE IS SEASTEMA’S PROPRIETARY AUTOPILOT SYSTEM PROVIDING TRACK-CONTROL FOR CRUISE VESSELS
SEASPILOT CRUISE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A CERTIFIED ECDIS OFFERS IMO-COMPLIANT TRACK-CONTROL
A dedicated operator panel and GUI allow quick and easy interaction with the control functions
The Operator Panel has been designed for seamless integration with SEASTEMA’s or any other third-parts Integrated Bridge solution
The following standard operational modes are included:
- HEADING MODE according to IMO Heading Control Standard
- COURSE MODE for compensation of drift
- TRACK MODE according to IMO Track Control Standard Category C
The following optional operational modes may be added on demand:
- SPEED MODE to automatically maintain a GPS speed set-point (additional interface with propulsion control system is required)
- ANCHOR MODE to automatically maintain a certain position and heading set-point (additional interface with propulsion control system and thrusters is required)
The SEASPILOT system employs well-tuned control technologies to provide accurate automated steering and optimal vessel performance.
Adaptive adaptation to sea state and manual adaptation to loading state are implemented.